The New Momentum Behind Electronic Health Records
A funny thing happened on the way to a 21st century health care system.
Many different groups representing vastly different interests across health care recently came together around an issue that seemed like a roadblock to building a healthier America a short time ago.
At a press conference earlier this month sponsored by the medical journal Health Affairs and Brandeis University’s Health Industry Forum, major insurance companies, provider groups, doctors, hospitals, and patients announced that they will team up to support so-called “meaningful use” regulations – guidelines that doctors and hospitals will have to follow to earn incentives for moving from paper to electronic medical files.
- Health IT Tool Kit For Rural Providers
- January 3rd Marked the One Year Milestone for the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs
- Wyoming Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Is Open For Registration.
- State Cooperative Agreements for Health Information Exchange
- Kemmerer Hospital First to Meet Electronic Health Records Milestone!!
Contact UsHIT Coordinator Dallas Lain Enterprise HIT Coordinator State of Wyoming Office of the CIO 2001 Capitol Avenue Emerson Building #237 Cheyenne, WY. 82002 PH. 307.777.5282 Mobile - 307.630.9258 email@example.com
WY e-Health Partnership, Inc. (State Health Information Exchange) Heather Roe Day, CEO 307-701-1323 firstname.lastname@example.org
HTS Regional Extension Center A Division of Mountain-Pacific Quality Health 3404 Cooney Drive Helena, MT 59634 406.457.5888 www.htsrec.com