Health IT Tool Kit For Rural Providers
The Rural Assistance Center and the National Rural Health Resource Center have developed a Health IT Toolkit for Rural Providers. The toolkit is designed to help rural providers find resources for HIT, electronic health records (EHR), meaningful use and related topics. The resources in the toolkit provide guidance in the planning, setup, implementation and operation of an HIT infrastructure. Additional information also shows where to find training programs, funding support and management expertise. Resources are broken down by category, and can be sorted for more specific results.
- Health IT Tool Kit For Rural Providers
- January 3rd Marked the One Year Milestone for the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs
- Wyoming Medicaid EHR Incentive Program Is Open For Registration.
- State Cooperative Agreements for Health Information Exchange
- Kemmerer Hospital First to Meet Electronic Health Records Milestone!!
Contact UsHIT Coordinator Dallas Lain Enterprise HIT Coordinator State of Wyoming Office of the CIO 2001 Capitol Avenue Emerson Building #237 Cheyenne, WY. 82002 PH. 307.777.5282 Mobile - 307.630.9258 firstname.lastname@example.org
WY e-Health Partnership, Inc. (State Health Information Exchange) Heather Roe Day, CEO 307-701-1323 email@example.com
HTS Regional Extension Center A Division of Mountain-Pacific Quality Health 3404 Cooney Drive Helena, MT 59634 406.457.5888 www.htsrec.com